Lessons Learnt Summaries: Project Management
South Eastern Sydney Illawarra Area Health Service
These documents are a distillation of key ideas, insights and methods gained from the Clinical Services Redesign Projects in SESIAHS.
- Communications - A summary of ideas and insights about communications methods and concepts.
- Governance - Describes key concepts of effective governance.
- Sustainability - Suggestions for achieving project sustainability.
- Risk - Developing a risk management framework.
- Organisational Culture - Organisation culture affects how decisions are made and how things are done.
- Medical Engagement - Engaging doctors in clinical redesign projects.
- Project Sustainability - Making a project sustainable requires investment at all levels of an organisation.
- Performance - Solving the problem of a poor performing project.
- Program and Project Management - Overview of why projects succeed or fail.
- Change Management - Managing negative reactions to change.
- Knowledge Management - Knowledge management focuses on the human aspect of information utilization and simply refers to the creation, identification, capture, acquisition and sharing of knowledge.