- Predictable Surgery Program
- Surgery Futures Project
- First Case on Time Theatre Starts
- Rural Surgery Futures Project
- Surgery Futures - Greater Newcastle
Emergency Surgery Implementation Project
Following the release of the Emergency Surgery Guidelines (June 2009), the NSW Ministry of Health and the Surgical Services Taskforce (SST) are undertaking the Emergency Surgery Implementation Project.
The redesign of Emergency Surgery entails reform in two distinct areas:
- operational reconfiguration at the Local Health District (LHD) and hospital levels
- defining the most appropriate model of Emergency Surgery care best suited to the hospitals role and its Emergency Surgery volume.
The Ministry of Health has engaged an external partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, to assist in the project and work alongside the selected hospitals.
- Project Aims
- Project Scope
- Project Plan
Information about the people involved in the Emergency Surgery Implementation project.
- Steering Committee
- Surgical Services Taskforce