Collaborate with ARCHI
ARCHI is a knowledge sharing organisation. We aim to help healthcare professionals in Australia implement innovations to improve their services.
How can ARCHI help you?
- Create a project space on our website to share your projects and resources.
Download our Rate Card ( pdf 407 KB) for more details.
Use our contribution form to get started.
- Send questions to our networks to find content and information to support you new programs. Find out more about our enquiry service
- Publicise your work through our electronic newsletter ARCHI Net News.
- Set up a discussion forum to support your program or area of interest.
How can you help ARCHI?
- Share your projects and resources via our website. Use our contribution form to get started.
- Join our network lists to help answer questions and support other health professionals. Review the current enquiry questions.
- Participate in our discussion forum.
Please contact the ARCHI National Office
Phone: 02 8644 2306
Fax: 02 9411 6868
The Postal address for the ARCHI National Office is:
PO Box 1770, Chatswood NSW 2057