The ARCHI RSS feeds contain details of the latest updated content on our website. They help you keep up to date without having to check the site itself.
ARCHI has two RSS feeds you can subscribe to:
- New on ARCHI - All of our new content and any pages which have been updated
- Information Exchange - New notices that have been added to our Information Exchange
This symbol represents an RSS Feed .
How to subscribe to an ARCHI RSS Feed
In your internet browser
- Click on one of the links above
- In Internet Explorer this will open a dialog window where you can change the name and select the folder. Click on "Subscribe"
- In Mozilla Firefox, this will be attached to a drop down box to select your preferred feed reader, e.g. Outlook.
- The page will open in your browser. Click on the link to "Subscribe to this feed"
In Microsoft Office Outlook
- Right click on one of the links above and select 'Copy Shortcut' (Internet Explorer) or 'Copy Link Location' (Firefox).
- Open Outlook
- On the Tools menu, click 'Account Settings'
- On the RSS Feeds tab, click 'New'
- New RSS Feed dialog box, press CTRL+V to paste the URL of the RSS Feed. For example, http://www.archi.net.au/rss/new
- Click 'Add'
- Click 'OK'
- Click 'Close'.
How to find your RSS feeds
In Internet Explorer
- Open the browser
- Click on the 'Star symbol' to open the Favourites window
- Click on the 'Feeds' tab.
- Your feeds will be listed here. Select one to see the latest ARCHI news.
In Mozilla Firefox
- RSS Feeds will display as a folder in your Bookmarks Toolbar. If you don't have this toolbar displayed:
- Click on 'Bookmarks'.
- Select 'Bookmarks Toolbar'
- Select your ARCHI RSS Folder e.g. "New on ARCHI"
- From the list displayed, you can select a particular article or choose 'Open "New on ARCHI"'
In Microsoft Outlook
RSS Feeds will be available from the RSS Feeds Folder in Microsoft Outlook. Open this folder and you will see Particular folders for each of your RSS subscriptions, such as "ARCHI Information Exchange".
Note: This page is intended as a very brief help guide for the ARCHI RSS feeds and only includes some common software. You can also subscribe to the ARCHI RSS Feeds using dedicated RSS Reader software, other browsers or email programs.