Where does ARCHI get information from?
We are constantly scanning for innovations. Our extensive networks ensure that we are updated on innovations being implemented around the country. You are invited to be part of that network and let us know about any innovations you hear about or are involved in.
How do I contribute to ARCHI?
ARCHI is interested in your innovations. You can contribute in a number of ways:
- use our Contribute to ARCHI form to write up your project and add resources
- Add your ongoing proejct to our Innovation Register
- Respond to enquiries
- Participate in our discussion forums
Please contact the ARCHI office to discuss further.
How can ARCHI support my project?
- put you in touch with other health professionals working in your field, and find resources to prevent you reinventing the wheel. This is the role of our Enquiry service.
- start a discussion forum to help you share ideas and resources, either a closed forum for your project team, or open to all ARCHI members, so you may benefit from their input.
- provide a platform for sharing information and resources. Contact the ARCHI team to find out more.
How do I find information on the ARCHI website?
You can type your keywords into the Search box on the top right of any page (including this one).
Go to our Search Tips page for more detail on using the search facility.
Or you can navigate using the menus. The Resources page has a list of all of our topic headings. Use the other tabs at the top of this page to find out more about ARCHI services.
You can also subscribe to our RSS feeds to get the latest news on additions and updates to the site. See RSS Help for more information.